Who are the Mid-Island Sno-Blazers?
The Mid-Island Sno-Blazers (Snowmobile) Association (MISB) was founded in 1970 and became a registered non-profit society in 1975. Our club consists of approximately 140 members and is the largest snowmobile club on Vancouver Island. In fact, the MISB is one of the 10th largest member clubs of the BC Snowmobile Federation (BCSF).
What do the Mid-Island Sno-Blazers do?
- Promote snowmobiling and the safe operation of snowmobiles.
- Promote conservation and careful use of our backcountry.
- Assist others with winter access and evacuation.
- Organize rides and family oriented events.
- Volunteer our services to the PEP as well as NSAR
- Maintain mountain safety shelters.
- Raise funds in support of the Lions Society / Easter Seal programs.
Where and when do the Mid-Island Sno-Blazers meet?
The Mid-Island Sno-Blazers meet the first Monday of each month in Nanaimo beginning in October and ending in May.
Recent Posts / View All Posts
Join us for a family fun night. Decorate your Sled Rig and show it off. Meeting at 5pm in Ladysmith, Contact Russell Janssen for more details or check out our…
Please note that our next General Meeting is scheduled for Monday November 3rd at the ABC Country Restaurant, 6671 Mary Ellen Drive, Nanaimo (Across from Woodgrove) at 7 PM. After…
How can I get involved with the Mid-Island Sno-Blazers?
If you are already a snowmobiler or have an interest in snowmobiling, or would like information on how to get involved with The Mid-Island Sno-Blazers (Snowmobile) Association
Check out our Facebook page for updated events and current information!
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to PO Box 972, Nanaimo, BC, V9R 5N2.